How to merge orders?
Merging two or multiple orders into one is possible with Editify. This usually happens if a customer orders from you multiple times and you would like to combine those orders into one shipment.
1. Open both orders in a separate window and display them side by side.
In the example above, we're going to merge the orders by transferring the T-shirt from order 1017 to 1016.
2. On order 1016, click the More Actions drop-down arrow to open the menu and select Editify.
3. Start adding the product from the other order by searching for it.
4. After adding the product, hit the Update Order button at the top right corner of the page.
5. On the other order (1017), select More Actions to open the menu and choose Cancel order.
6. When the cancel order window appears, make sure to change the refund amount to zero and choose Other for the reason. (We are not refunding any amount since we are just merging 2 orders) Then hit Cancel order.
7. Lastly, we go back to the edited order (In this scenario 1016A) and mark it as paid.