What is a Payment Request?
Because we want you to have an easier and more convenient experience using Editify, we now have added the Payment Request feature! This new feature allows you to send a request to the customer for payment of an outstanding balance on his account after editing his order. Any amount that comes up after the edits have been done will reflect as an additional order and will be sent to the customer. This feature makes it more convenient for both you and your customers.
Using Editify is now more convenient and beneficial because of the following:
- Updating an order anytime is not a problem
- It only takes a few clicks to add, remove, or update any of your customers' order
- The updated order will reflect on the customers' accounts and they don't need to sign up again
- Payment requests can be sent to the customer anytime after his order is edited
- Payment can be made to your online store anytime so customers do not need to go to a payment center or use any other 3rd-party payment gateways
To learn how to use this feature, click here.